Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm back!

Hello! Lately I have been receiving a lot of encouragement from people to start up this blog again. So, I  decided to listen...and here I am! 

I thought it was a perfect time to start blogging again with a fresh perspective on life and new beginnings. Today I am beginning a year long study at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I couldn't be more excited to begin this new journey in life. 

May this experience bring me purpose and fulfillment. May it provide me with the tools and knowledge to lead an even healthier, balanced life and to help others achieve pure health and 
balance as well!

I am excited to share my thoughts and reflections of this experience with you, as well as new recipes and inspirations.

Yay! Here's to a beautiful day and a wonderful year of learning and discovery! 




"I will greet this day with love in my heart and how will I do this? Henceforth I will look on all things with love and I will be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones,yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due, yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge. As for people, I will love the ambitious for they can inspire me,yet I will love the failures for they can teach me. I will love the kings for they are but human, I will love the meek for they are divine. I will love the rich for they are yet lonely, I will love the poor for they are so many. I will love the young for the faith they hold.I will love the old for the wisdom they share. I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness. I will love the ugly for their souls of peace. I will greet this day with love in my heart." 
-OG Mandina