Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcoming 2012!

Hey!

"Good Evening and Welcome to Flight # 2012. We are prepared for take-off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secure and locked in an upright position. All self destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose Altitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down a Prayer. Prayers will automatically be activated by Faith. Once your Faith is activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE, allowed on this flight. The Captain has cleared us for takeoff. Destination HUMANITY. All are welcome." 

(I saw this on my friend's facebook page and just had to share.)

Happy New year! 

I recently returned from a week spent in Tahoe. A group of my friends rented a big cabin there and we  spent the week hiking, playing, laughing, swimming in the indoor pool, hot tubbing, sweating in the sauna and steam room, cooking, baking, playing mario cart, stretching, living it up and easing into the new year in a relaxed and comfortable way. It was really beautiful. A highlight for me was the epic hikes we went on. 

















































The Earth is such an awesome, magical playground! 


I'm really excited for this new year. I feel like wonderful things are unfolding. According to my We'Moon horoscope for this year, "There is inner work to be done. Research into psychology or mysticism allows you to uncover personal knots and tangles that keep you from being all your capable of." Alright! Bring it! I am so ready to dive deep into myself and fully explore. Let those knots and tangles be released!


"How did the rose ever open its heart and give to the world all of it's beauty?


It felt the encouragement of light against its being."


I'm feeling the light. I'm ready to open :-) 


I hope you are also feeling a kiss of warmth on your soul and an urge to open up and blossom into everything you've ever dreamed of being. <3