Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hey my loves! The other day, my sweet friend Katie at What Katie's Baking tagged me with this:


Katie is such a sweetheart and I love her blog. Be sure to check her out if you haven't already. Thanks Katie <3

The rules of the "Stylish Blogger Award" are:
  1. Say seven things about yourself.
  2. Pass on to other bloggers.
  3. Contact them and let them know you have done so. 
Since I was recently tagged with the "Versatile Blogger Award" and had to share seven random things about me already, I thought I'd try something different this time. I was thinking I'd go heavy on the pictures and kind of let them tell the stories instead of doing much typing. 

Here we go! Be prepared for LOTS of pictures :-) 

1.) This is what my room looks like:





2.) I go to a lot of shows and music festivals. (You know, the kind that are 3-4 days long where you camp out and get wild and there's tons of live music and beautiful people and you have the best time ever?! That kind.) 

Joshua Tree Music Festival 2006
High Sierra Music Festival 2006
Harmony Festival 2007
Earthdance 2007
High Sierra Music Festival 2007
Hot Buttered Rum, Railroad Earth and String Cheese Incident~Greek Theater~2007
 Phil Lesh and Friends 2008
High Sierra Music Festival 2008
High Sierra Music Festival 2008
High Sierra Music Festival 2008
High Sierra Music Festival 2008
Northwest String Summit 2008
Earthdance 2008
Earthdance 2008
Earthdance 2008
Halloween~New York~Phil Lesh and Friends 2008
Phil Lesh and Friends NYE 2008
Phil Lesh and Friends NYE 2008
The Dead~Shoreline Amphitheater~2009
Harmony Festival 2009
Phish~Shoreline Amphitheater~2009
Phish~Shoreline Amphitheater~2009
Earthdance 2009
Irvine Lake Music Festival 2010
Lightning In a Bottle 2010
Lightning In a Bottle 2010
Lightning In a Bottle 2010
Lightning In a Bottle 2010
Harmony Festival 2010
Outside Lands 2010
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2010

3.) Playing Dress-Up (Random costumes I've worn for Halloween and/or parties)

Faery for Halloween


Flapper Girl for a 1920's Party


Pirate for Halloween


"The Star" for a Tarot Card Party


4.) I have family in Hawaii so I usually go there 1 or 2 times a year. Part of my heart lives there <3 It's a magical place :-) 


























5.) My yoga teacher training program that I did at Yandara in Mexico was one of the most beautiful, amazing, profound, transformative experiences of my life :-)



















 My 25th Birthday :-) Epic. 









6.) My experiences at Herb School were also beautiful, magical and transformative :-) 



























7.) Yeah, I know I'm "supposed" to post seven things about me, but I think six is plenty!


This was fun! For me :-) I hope that you enjoy pictures as much as I do and that this wasn't an overload for you!

Now I have to tag some other bloggers with the "Stylish Blogger Award." I'm going to tag some wonderful bloggers who I have either recently discovered, who I absolutely love, who I really resonate with, who inspire me or all of the above!

Gillian @ Confessions of a Young Woman
Natalie @ Cinnamon Bums
Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch
Mercedes @ Cultivating Consciousness
Lindsay @ Green Food, Green Thumb, High Heels
Michelle @ Glow Green Girl
Mandiee @ Kabochavore
Kristie @ Lighter Portions
Angela @ My Pinky Toes
Emilia @ Namaste Gurl
Nicole @ Of Cookies and Carrots
Miriah @ Apples "N" Oats

If you've stayed with me through this incredibly long post, thank you! I hope you enjoyed all my pictures. I'll be back with some updates on my cleanse soon!

I love you! Have a beautiful day <3