Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just dropping in to say hi...and Thanksgiving pics!

Hello! Good morning! How are you, beautiful friends? 

Recently I went out to celebrate a beautiful friend's art show and some amazing live music. I ran into several friends that mentioned my little blog here, telling me they missed my posts and wished I would get back into blogging. I don't know if I have the motivation or inspiration to post every day, but my friend's encouragement and support certainly sparked a little fire of inspiration in me. I'm not going to make any promises ;-) I'm just going to flow day by day. Today felt like a good day to post, so here I am :-) Hi. 

Thank you to those of you who have left sweet, supportive comments for me regarding my current health struggles. I never got around to responding to each comment individually, but please just know that I am grateful to you :-) 

I've been feeling much better. It's been an adjustment, for sure. But, what would life be without challenges, struggles and change? 

"See your difficulties as divine messengers expanding your consciousness. Real blessings often appear in disappointment, loss, and pain."
-Source unknown


As always, I just try to learn and grow from every experience life presents me with and I try to see the positive in every situation. 


I know it was over a week ago, but I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving! Woody and I had the pleasure of celebrating not once, but twice! On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, we went to Tessa, Daniel and baby Makoa's house to get down on some amazing food, including a (HUGE) Turkey that they raised and um, sacrificed for our Thanksgiving meal! 


 Me and baby Makoa :-)
 I love his cute little chubby cheeks when he smiles!

 Daniel in charge of the massive turkey!
 Tessa making some AMAZING vegan, gluten-free cinnamon rolls. 


 Such a pretty baker :-)


Those are all the pictures I have from that day. Once all the food was busted out, I completely forgot about taking any more pictures. I did a little better with photos on the actual day of Thanksgiving, which we spent at Jason and Beth's house. So much good food and amazing company!

 
 Haha, Woody teaching the kids the thumb trick ;-)

 Mmm...veggie, lentil nut loafs, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, beets and brussel sprouts and so much more!

 Me and my sweet new BFF, Marci :-)





 
So THANKFUL for this man :-)


 Relaxing after the feast :-)

I'm so thankful everyday for this beautiful, amazing life :-)

I have been making a lot of amazing meals and treats lately. I can't believe I haven't posted any new recipes! I feel like I've been holding out on you guys! Hopefully soon I'll have some new recipes to share with you. Until then, lots of love and blessings to you. I hope you are having a beautiful, amazing day and feeling radiant love and light surrounding you <3