Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Transformation

Good morning friends! I hope you are all having a beautiful day so far.

I am feeling like a whole new woman today!

I just went through a major transformation over the last few days.

I went from THIS:



To THIS:



To THIS:






And FINALLY to THIS: 








Ahhhhh....deep exhale and release :)

I had my dreadlocks for about 4 1/2 years. And while I definitely LOVED having them, I just felt like it was time to let them go. I was beginning to feel heavy and weighted down, physically and energetically. I know it's just hair, but it can hold A LOT of energy. And sure, some of that energy can  be powerful and positive. But, a lot of it can be a mixture of past experiences and emotions that you no longer need and that no longer serve you. When your hair is all knotted up like in dreadlocks, I feel like a lot can get stuck in there...old stagnant energy preventing you from moving on and fully and freely being YOU and living your truest potential! 

I am now feeling lighter, brighter and more free! I feel like I just (quite literally!) untangled myself and became a clearer channel. I have created space for new things to blossom within me and my life! 

Yay for LETTING GO and welcoming CHANGE, GROWTH and NEW BEGINNINGS! 

Love and blessings to you, my friends. I hope that you are also finding ways in your own life to clear out the old and make way for the new! It's so refreshing and cleansing and such an essential part of living. 

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! <3