Monday, July 18, 2011

Epic garden party/barbecue/potluck/bonfire/camp-out!

Hello my dears! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are seamlessly easing into the new week. Happy Monday! 

I wanted to do a post yesterday but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was hungover :-(

I'll tell you why!

On Saturday, we had an EPIC garden party/barbecue/potluck/bonfire/camp-out in our backyard with a bunch of our amazing friends. 

There was lots of good food :-)




 And something new! Cookie brownies. I used Pamela's Gluten-Free Brownie Mix and Pamela's Gluten-Free Cookie Mix. I put blobs of cookie dough in the brownie batter and baked it all up. SO good! :-) They didn't last long. 


 Lovely fruit platters.

 Lovely friends/family: Kim (Woody's sis) and her boyfriend, Trevor. 


 Somebody (cough*Woody*cough) forgot about the veggie kabobs and they got a little charred. Oh well! ;-)
 Goofing off as usual ;-) 
 Lots of dogs and frisbee action!


 Sweet, sweet music :-)






 There were 4 frisbees going at once!!! 

 (Sorry vegetarians!) Tess and Daniel brought over one of their chickens. 




 I don't know who was having more fun, the people or the dogs!
 Tessa isn't going to have that big belly for very much longer! I can't wait to meet the little baby! :-)

I love my friends so much! And I'm so blessed to have such a great space to host awesome gatherings. It was a successful party for sure. 

Check this out:


On Sunday morning, people were crawling out of tents in the backyard and stumbling into the kitchen. I was feeling super tired and hungover but I knew what needed to be done! I fired up the stove and busted out pancakes for everyone! 

Good times!

What did *YOU* do this weekend? Anything of epic proportions?