Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello from Michigan!

Good morning loves! I'm feeling very disconnected from the blog world right now. I haven't had time to do any posts (aside from the couple guest posts I have had) read or comment on any blogs lately. But, it's ok because I'm having a super sweet time in Michigan with Woody and his folks. :-) Woody's parents live right on a lake so we have spent a lot of time out on the boat.




Woody's parents are so cute :-) 

We've also gone on walks, drank beers :-), had epic scrabble battles and of course eaten lots of food.

 Even when away from home, I have to make sure I have a big salad at least once a day!
 Woody's tripple decker turkey sandwich. 
My huge salad. 

I made an interesting/awesome combo for breakfast the other morning that I want to tell you about. 
 Udi's Gluten-Free Bagel, toasted and topped with avocado, fried runny egg, maple syrup and cinnamon. Try it :-) 

We celebrated Pancake Sunday yesterday and make pancakes for Woody's mom and dad. (Happy Father's Day!) :-) 




Pamela's Gluten-Free Pancakes topped with greek yogurt, fruit and maple syrup. Mmm....so good right down to my soul! 

We've also spent some time reconnecting with some of Woody's old High School friends.
We went to a barbecue at a friend's house and right when we got there, our friend's daughter demanded that we ALL get in her "Cool Lagoon." Naturally we did as we were told. 
 Quite refreshing :-)



I made Peanut Butter Bars for the barbecue. They disappeared quickly :-)


I have not had a good solid workout while I've been here and I've also been pretty relaxed about drinking beers and eating sugar and stuff. I'm trying to not let it bother me and am just telling myself that I will get back on track when I get home. I also plan on getting back to a consistent blogging schedule when I return. 

Is there anything that you would like to see more of or less of on my blog? Even though it's been four months or so since I've started this blog, I still feel like I'm just getting the hang of it. I'm sure it's a never ending process of unfolding and evolving. Good thing it's such a fun, pleasurable process. 

Well, speaking of NOT working out, I'm about to change that and bust out an intense BodyRock workout. 

Much love and blessings from my heart to yours. Have a beautiful, amazing day my friends!