Friday, May 20, 2011

One more day until I can eat chocolate!!!

Hey beautiful loves! Happy Friday :-) I hope you are all having a joyful day filled with love and gratitude. Are you looking forward to the weekend? 

It's been a gorgeous sunny day today and I've been feeling grateful for fresh squeezed juice and fresh picked greens from the garden. Glorious! 




I worked in the garden with Woody today and did a little more planting. I'll post some updated pics soon. I also had an amazing weight lifting session with my personal trainer today and drove home feeling amazing, singing at the top of my lungs. :-) Does anyone else LOVE singing in their car as much as I do?

After today, Woody and I have one more day of our cleanse and then we are DONE! I really wish I could tell you that I had some life altering experiences on this cleanse. I was thinking that there would be some noticeable differences in my energy level, mood, skin tone, sleeping patterns, um...eliminations. Or something! But in all honesty, I felt the same! To me this is an indication that I need more of a drastic cleanse OR I'm already super healthy and taking good care of myself so I don't really need to cleanse! I'm going to go with the latter. :-) What do you think?

Once the cleanse is over, I'm going to continue with my usual healthy eating habits.

Like juicing.







Making lots of smoothies (in a bowl!)





Eating big salads and veggie bowls.















But, I'm also really looking forward to adding some things that I've missed back to my diet.

Like EGGS!




And bread! Mmmm sandwiches...




Sushi!


Cereal!



Muffins!


Pancakes!







Coffee!


Wine? Sure!


And.....CHOCOLATE. Sweet, sweet chocolate :-)









YAY!

Oh, and I can't forget beer! I know one person who's REALLY excited to drink a beer.


Yeah, we're BOTH pretty excited.


 To me, that is the SWEETNESS of life. Maintaining a healthy life-style and eating well but also giving yourself the pleasure of indulging in what you love.

Questions for you, my friends:

Do you have any wonderful weekend plans?


What are you feeling grateful for today?


What are you currently feeling EXCITED about?


Have a beautiful day! Much love sweet ones <3