Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes topped with Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter and a drizzle of maple syrup! So heavenly :-) I was inspired this morning by Katie's Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Pancakes so I just had to make something like it :-)
- 1/4 cup Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup water
- Handful of chocolate chips
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Pamela's Baking Mix rocks my world! Everything I make with it tastes awesome.
Which is why.....I want YOU to try it! Since I have been experiencing so much goodness and abundance in my life, I wanted to share :-) So my first giveaway consists of a few of my favorite things. When I told Woody I wanted to give away my favorite things he said, "Well, you can't give ME away." Hehe...oh Woody :-)
So anyway, the first part of my giveaway is a 24 oz. package of Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix.
Just a heads up to you vegans out there, while this is a gluten-free product, it is NOT vegan. It has buttermilk in it, which I actually wasn't aware of until I took a second look at the ingredient list. I don't eat very much dairy but I'm not vegan either, so I'm cool with it. Just wanted to let you guys know though!
The second part of my giveaway is something that I use constantly, every day of my life. I cook with it, bake with it, make body scrubs with it and moisturize with it. Introducing the lovely, tasty, magical and extremely versatile COCONUT OIL!
Yay for coconut oil! The next part of my giveaway is a very close relative of coconut oil which I also use almost every day. COCONUT BUTTER!
And last but certainly not least is my all-time favorite chocolate bar right now (x 2!)
Have you guys tried this yet? Holy moly, it's so frickin' good! That's why I had to include two of them. One is simply not enough :-)
So, there you have it my friends. Some of my favorite things (minus Woody.) Sorry. He's all mine. :-)
Here are the ways you can enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me what you would be most excited to make with Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix. (For ideas, you can check out my recipe page! I have made about a billion things with this mix. It makes especially scrumptious muffins! Check these out! And these!)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this post then leave me a comment telling me you have done so.
- Link back to this post on your blog and leave me a comment telling me you have done so.
- Add me to your blogroll and leave me a comment telling me you have done so.
You can do all of these things or just one! Your choice. The giveaway will end Monday May 9th at 12 am.
Thank you for those of you who read my blog, receive me and support me. You are awesome! And thank you for the opportunity to give back in the form of this giveaway. Good luck!
Much love sweet thangs <3