Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happiness :-)

Hey sweet friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday. I saw this quote the other day and loved it so I wanted to share.

"Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you."
-Hafiz

Happiness is each and every person's birthright! So, let happiness find you! Open your heart and let it in! Everybody deserves to live a life of happiness and bliss. With this post, I wish you all the happiness in the world :-)

I can't help but be happy when I'm out in my yard. The weather has been so nice and everything is so vibrant and green from all the rain we had all winter. Our spring/summer veggie garden is in the works and it's so exciting to see its progression every day.










Woody built this star structure and now we're weaving dream catchers into each section so it will be a "Dream Star Catcher!" We're planning on planting a bunch of morning glories and other vining plants around it so they crawl up and make it covered with flowers. It's going to epic! We're going to sleep in it this summer and probably have magical dreams! 










My amazing boyfriend built this water fountain :-) 

I hope you enjoyed getting a little peak of my garden and seeing what fills my heart with joy! I am about to head outside now and do a little watering. Have a beautiful day, my friends! <3 

Questions:

Do you have a garden?

What makes you feel happy?