Monday, March 7, 2011

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel French Toast

Good morning loves! I hope you all are having a smooth transition into a new week. Happy Monday!

I just wanna say that I LOVE my doggies! They fill my heart with so much joy!


Now we must talk about food! First, I just have to tell you about my awesome coffee this morning. I don't drink coffee very often. I'm very careful with it, because all it takes is having it a few days in a row and then I'm hooked! On Gina's blog, The Fitnessista, I saw that she drank some Chocolate Macaroon coffee yesterday. Holy yum! So, this morning I made some espresso. Then I heated up some coconut milk, added in a tbsp of cocoa powder, a tbsp of coconut extract, a tsp of vanilla and some stevia. I poured in a shot of the espresso and it was PERFECT! Totally chocolatey and totally coconutty. Pure bliss :-)

I don't want you to get jealous, but my breakfast was epic ;-) Woody and I discovered that we only had one egg this morning, so instead of fighting over it, we whisked it up in a bowl with some coconut milk and vanilla extract and made french toast with Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bagels! 





I topped mine with Justin's Maple Almond Butter, banana, ground flax seeds and a tiny drizzle of maple syrup. It made me a very happy girl! :-) 

Today I had planned on making some granola and granola bars but it seems as though the kitchen is going to be occupied today! There's going to be some beer brewing going on. Not only does Woody like to drink beer, he also likes to make beer. And even though I am not drinking any beer this month, it doesn't mean I can't partake in the brewing process. It should be fun! I think some friends are going to come over and join in as well. Maybe I'll take some photos to show you later! 

Much love!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - sounds amazing!!!

Kelsey Ann said...

i think i just had a food-gasm *blush* haha <3

Post a Comment