Saturday, March 5, 2011

Carob Maca Chocolate Hazelnut Buckwheat Cereal

Good morning! I hope you all are well and are having a peaceful morning!

I've been looking at a bunch of old photos lately and this one keeps catching my heart.


This is me when I'm about 4 or 5 years old. I'm in my mama's garden, so happy and free and pure of heart! I want this picture to be my inspiration for the day. I want to cultivate the feeling of peacefulness, playfulness and ease that I see in my 5 year old self, and I want to nurture that feeling.

This morning's breakfast was a little interesting! I made buckwheat cereal for the first time ever, I think. I didn't follow the directions and ended up cooking it like oatmeal. I guess you're supposed to cover it while it cooks? Oh well, it still worked!

Carob Maca Chocolate Hazelnut Buckwheat Cereal



Into the mix with the buckwheat went: coconut milk, mashed banana, vanilla extract, cinnamon, chocolate hazelnut butter, maca powder, carob powder, flax seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds with a little sprinkling of chocolate granola on top. I guess I thought it was pretty good because it was gone before I could ask myself...is this weird? ;-) 

So, now I'm just drinking tea and chillin' with the doggies until I have to leave for yoga. Two of my sweet lady friends are also going to yoga class this morning! I'm looking forward to moving, stretching and breathing with them today. My body wants to unfold and awaken, reach for new levels and breathe itself into a new realm of feeling...and being. :-) 

I'll see you later today! Before I go, I wanted to throw down some questions to anyone who's reading. 

  1. Does anyone know how I make each post be on its own separate page? I only have a days worth of posts showing on the main page, but when you click 'older posts' it shows every post I've ever done. I'd like for each post to show on its own page. Any ideas? I'm still trying to figure all of this blogging stuff out! 
  2. And, does anyone know how I can gain more readers? ;-) I just really want to share with as many people as I can! (Well, as long as they are interested!) I have been putting links to my posts on facebook and reaching out to connect with other bloggers that I love, but do you know of other ways I can share? 


I appreciate any input you may have! Lots of love and blessings to you <3