Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yoga and Sweet Potatoes

After completing some chores around the house and doing about 50 minutes of Shiva Rea Daily Energy Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD, I was ready for lunch. This is what I made!


I chopped up some fresh greens from the garden and topped them with chopped carrots, avocado, hummus, and nutritional yeast. Then I took a baked sweet potato and topped it with black beans heated up with a little salsa and an over easy egg. It was SO good! The runny yoke was key. Mmm delicious. Then since I had some extra sweet potato and was in the mood for something dessert-like, I decided to try something I've never done before!


It's a sweet potato topped with Justin's Maple Almond Butter, some sliced banana and cinnamon. DUDE! This was off the hook! I think it would be really good for breakfast.

So, now that my tummy is full and happy and my body is stretched out and happy, I'm off to do some more things around the house and go throw the ball for the doggies in the backyard. I'm ready for Woody to get back from Tahoe! He's only been gone for less than two days. Hehe. But, I'm still ready for him to get back :-) Ok, see you later!