Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grateful for bike rides in the sunshine and good food!

Yesterday Woody and I hopped on our bikes and rode to Graton to have lunch at The Underwood. It seemed like everyone that we encountered yesterday was SO blissed out from the incredible weather. Everyone was smiling and walking on cloud nine! Here's a little video of our bike ride. Please excuse the dorkiness ;-P


Lunch was delicious.

Woody had a burger, of course.


And a beer :-)


I had the shaved fennel salad with arugula, oranges, almonds, green olives and goat cheese.

 And I "helped" Woody eat his french fries :-)




Woody gave me this little pickle and then wanted to take a picture of me holding it! For some reason, he thought this was a really funny picture. I don't know.....is it??? :-) 

After we rode our bikes back home, we spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard with the dogs.

We ate greens from the garden for dinner. 



It's amazing what a change the sunshine has made in my mood. All the rain was really starting to make me feel so bummed out and gloomy inside. But the beautiful sunshine has warmed my body, heart and soul and I'm feeling renewed. I'm feeling positive and reflecting on all that I have to be grateful for. I can't say it enough, Life is SO sweet :-) 

Here's something else that is really sweet!



So precious and amazing!

It's another sunny day! Yay! I have to get some work done today, but I'm also planning on a good yoga session and getting outside to enjoy more sunshine. 

Lots of love and bright blessings! <3 xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw rosie i miss you!!! can't wait to see you. :) oh and ... dadadadada da da da? hahaha cute <3

Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit said...

haha I think the funny part about the pickle is that he made you hold it an take a picture. Men are so... different. Sounds like you two had a great time!

Alaina Rose said...

HAHA! Oh my gosh, that's funny. Totally. Men are...different.

Post a Comment